Phase two of post Circuit Breaker starts from 19 Jun 2020.
Similar as in phase one of post Circuit Breaker, members will still need to book an appointment before heading down to our office for any form of transactions. Members can book their appointment with the Co-operative via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Co-operative at 6334 8055 between 8.30am to 5.30pm.
To save the hassle of making a physical trip to the Co-operative, please use the following platforms to effect the transactions:
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
Call our Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) at 63345670 for:
1. Enquiry of your account balances;
2. Withdrawal of Specific Deposit savings;
3. Request for change in monthly deduction; and
4. Request for change of IVRS PIN.
Email at email@example.com
1. Withdrawal of savings;
2. Application of loans*;
3. Change of personal data details;
4. Request for new IVRS PIN (if you have forgotten your PIN);
5. Payment of loans; and
6. Resignation of membership.
*Please download and complete the Loan Assessment Form available from this website at https://policecoop.org.sg/wp-content/uploads/forms/print-loan-assessment-form.pdf. A Loan officer will liaise with you for the necessary documents and any follow-up action required.