Please book an appointment with Police Co-operative before heading down to our office for any form of transactions. Members can book their appointment via e-mail at email@example.com or call the Co-operative at 6334 8055 between 8.30am to 5.30pm.
To save the hassle of making a physical trip to the Co-operative, please use the following platforms to effect the transactions:
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
Call our Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) at 63345670 for:
1. Enquiry of your account balances;
2. Withdrawal of Specific Deposit savings;
3. Request for change in monthly deduction; and
4. Request for change of IVRS PIN.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Withdrawal of savings;
2. Application of loans*;
3. Change of personal data details;
4. Request for new IVRS PIN (if you have forgotten your PIN);
5. Payment of loans; and
6. Resignation of membership.
*Please download and complete the Loan Assessment Form available from this website at https://policecoop.org.sg/wp-content/uploads/forms/print-loan-assessment-form.pdf. A Loan officer will liaise with you for the necessary documents and any follow-up action required.
Last Updated on October 1, 2020