With effect from 1st January 2018, members who propose or recommend friends, family members or colleagues to join the Police Co-operative as members will receive $25 as an incentive to be credited into their bank for each successful referral. Prior to this change, the Co-operative gave members $25 worth of vouchers for each successful referral.
An existing member simply needs to fill up the Proposer section on the second page of the Membership Application Form. New members must be working/ serving in the following organisations:
Employees (civilian staff included) from:
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA);
- Casino Regulatory Authority (CRA);
- AETOS & its groups of companies;
- Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC);
- Certis CISCO & its groups of companies; and
- Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB).
People from the following groups:
- NSmen with MHA;
- Teachers associated with National Police Cadet Corps (NPCC), members and former members of NPCC;
- Volunteer Special Constabulary (VSC) Officers;
- Existing members who have retired; and
- Ex-employees of MHA and its related organisations.
Please note that the incentive monies will be credited into the proposer’s bank account only upon full receipt of the new member’s obligatory dues for his/her entrance fee, subscription savings and share capital.