The Co-operative’s membership base has been increasing steadily over the years with the support and effort of Police Co-op’s Directors, Commanders from the land divisions, trainers and staff from the various agencies. With their assistance, the recruitment team of Police Co-operative has been able to reach out to staff and officers across the Ministry of Home Affairs and many other affiliated agencies such as Certis CISCO, AETOS Security and Casino Regulatory Authority for sharing sessions on the benefits of becoming a part of the Police Co-op community.
As an existing member of the Police Co-op, you may wish to share the benefits of membership with your friends, family members and colleagues if they are working/ serving in the following organisations:
Employees (civilian staff included) from:
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA);
- Casino Regulatory Authority (CRA);
- AETOS & its groups of companies;
- Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC);
- Certis CISCO & its groups of companies; and
- Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB).
Associate Membership is open to the following groups of people:
- NSmen with MHA;
- Teachers associated with National Police Cadet Corps (NPCC), members and former members of NPCC;
- Volunteer Special Constabulary (VSC) Officers;
- Existing members who have retired; and
- Ex-employees of MHA and its related organisations.
The existing member simply needs to fill up the Proposer section on the second page of the Membership Application Form to receive $25 worth of vouchers as an incentive for referring a new member. The vouchers would be sent to the proposer’s mailing address registered with the Police Co-op upon the receipt of all Obligatory Dues* from the referred new member.
*Obligatory Dues refers to the payment of entrance fee, 150 shares and the first monthly subscription.
Documents required for the application:
- Completed Membership Application Form;
- A copy of your NRIC (front and back);
- Latest payslip;
- Bank book/statement (front page with your name and account number); and
- Original completed Individual Tax Residency Self-Certification Form.
The complete set of documents must be submitted in person at our office at 250 Sims Ave, SPCS Building, #04-01, Singapore 387513. Our operating hours are Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays), 8.30am to 5.30pm.