- Make Your Own Natural Soap with Soap Ministry
October 11, 2019 - October 23, 2019
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Learn how to make your own natural soap with Soap Ministry by using natural ingredients for healthy skin. This workshop provides all the basic practical tips you will need to successfully design and make your own natural soap. Experience the process of making your own natural soap with your choice of essential oil, benefits, colours and designs based on the mould provided. Each participant will also have a skin consultation session to learn about his/her skin type. The more soaps you make, the more you get to bring home!
Soap Ministry Soaps are:
– Bio-degradable and eco-friendly
– Harsh chemical-free
– Vegan and halal safe
– Child and elderly safe
– Sensitive skin safe
Details of the Workshop are as follows:
Session 1 Session 2 Session 3
|Date||18 October 2019|
|Venue||Orchard Gateway227 Orchard Road#03-04
|Price||$13 per pax (Subsidised)|
|Class Size||20 participants|
Registration opens on our Facebook Page and Police Co-op’s website on 10 September 2019 from 0900 hours and closes on
20 23 September 2019 at 0900 hours. on 17 October 2019 at 1730 hours.
‘Like’ our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SingaporePoliceCooperativeSociety/. Keep yourself informed when we post our updates on the event!
Highlights of the Workshop
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before you register for the event:
1) Only applicable to members. Membership must be valid at the time of the registration.
2) Limited to one registration per member.
3) Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
4) Registration is only confirmed upon payment received. Registration without payment will be considered null and void.
5) The member is deemed to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed herewith by registering for the event.