Wish Police Co-op a Happy 89th Birthday on Facebook with your most creative or wacky greetings in the month of August 2015
Members of Police Co-op have been vocal about their support and love for us, commenting, sharing and liking the posts on our Facebook page and participating in our activities and events with enthusiasm. Keep the Co-op spirit going and do give us your warmest, most creative or wackiest greetings to celebrate the 89th birthday of Police Co-op on our Facebook Page!
Write a poem/ passage, draw a picture, or take a photo with your birthday greetings for our birthday in the month of August. Post it on your own Facebook wall and tag ‘@The Singapore Police Co-operative Society’.
How to tag us?
After you have entered your text or photo on your newsfeed, enter ‘@The Singapore Police Co-operative Society Ltd’. You should be able to see our page pop up for selection.
Click on our page and it will appear in your text box in blue. Viola, we are tagged! Do ensure that your profile settings are set to public so that your posts are visible.
The 9 most creative greetings and winners will walk away with:
- 1 top prize – 5 pieces of Golden Village movie tickets
- 8 consolation prizes – 1 pair of Golden Village movie tickets each
Qualifying period for greetings: 1 – 31 August 2015
Terms and conditions:
- Only for members who are fans of Police Co-op’s Facebook page. ‘Like’ our page at https://www.facebook.com/SingaporePoliceCooperativeSociety to be a fan now!
- Posts not visible to public and those without tagging to our page will not be considered.
- Decision of Police Co-op is final. Names of winners will be published on our Facebook page.
- Movie tickets are valid till 31st January 2016 and will be mailed to winners’ address registered with Police Co-op. No refunds/exchanges will be entertained if tickets are not utilised by the expiry date.
- Other Golden Village terms and conditions apply. Please visit their website for more details.